Create an experimental artist book on the theme of
For your entry to be considered for the 2017, curated, on-line exhibition it should be: creative, innovative and very well crafted.
We are also specifically interested in experimental content and/or structure.
We accept book entries from anyone – professionals, students and/or hobbyists.
Your book can take any format and be any size.
After you have made your book(s) please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) the following:
3 photos of your creative process (eg: sketchbook pages)
3 photos of your final bookwork from different viewpoints
- Your book must have been created specifically for this exhibition
- At this stage each photo must not be more than 1mb in size (we may ask for higher resolution photos at a later date).
- Larger images cause our email to crash and prevent other participants from being able to email us.
- Please be considerate and stick to the size limit.
- You must also submit the online form information (see submission page) for your work to be considered.
- Where we ask for text from you please limit it to 50 words where requested.
- Closing date for these digital entries is July 1st 2017